How to Choose a Quality Network Security Consultant
Network security threats today have reached unprecedented levels. Is your business properly secured? For many business owners the answer is yes, until they get hacked. Compromised company and client data can lead to bad relationships with customers, bad press, and profit loss. No one wants any of these to happen, including the team at FullScope IT. That’s why we offer Network Security Services.
We care as much about the security of your network as we do our own. We do not want your confidential information to be compromised because we understand the financial and service impact it can have on your organization. Hiring a consultant can be confusing and time-consuming which is why we offer this quick-guide.
What to Ask Before Hiring a Network Security Consultant
Client and patient data are valued by your organization, making it important to protect. You do not just want to hire the first company that comes up in a search. Think of hiring a consultant for managed network security services like you’d hire an employee. They must value the integrity and security of data. Here are essential questions to ask before signing a contract:
- How long have you been a network security consultant?
- What is my organization’s biggest risk to security?
- Who will perform the actual work?
- How do you stay in touch with your network security services clients?
- What do you need from my company to develop our security plan?
It is not enough for them to offer a suite of tools or to set up security and walk away. They must be as invested in protecting information as you are, if not more because they know the risks of hackers and malware.
The FullScope IT Promise
Our team understands the risks and how to protect our clients from unwanted attacks. We specialize in customer service as well as the planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete data and network security solutions tailored to your business needs.
The FullScope IT Network Security Services Advantage includes:
- Comprehensive, custom-tailored, proactive defense strategies
- Complete security solutions unmatched in the industry
- Network stability enhanced for business continuity
- Statutory and regulatory compliance
- Reduced risk of external attack
- Secure transfer of data
We offer more than a one-time solution. We are your IT security team, offering comprehensive solutions to data protection so you can focus on business.
Interested in learning more about our Managed Network Security Services? Contact us today!